Thursday 9 July 2009

what happen few days ago...

Salam Sejahtera ke atas kamu pembaca

these are a few events of what had happened a few days ago... we came back from kuantan on sunday.. and the next day, my sayang complained that her tummy is sakit... so I sent her to the clinc for checking and suddenly her had to hopped on an ambulance and then I found myserlf in the maternity ward.. the doctor said that the placenta when down... and it collided with the baby's head... so further movement or lifting heavy things will cause severe bleeding. so she had to be detained in the hostipal for 2 weeks.... aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!! so I am commuting to and fro to the hospital..but the food is ok la.... I've eaten her dinner hahaha but thank god her mom is here.. at least kakak and adik arfe not missing their mom too much..still adik asked her mommy everynight. its sad to see and hear but I got to hang tough.. by the way.. Pn. Hj. Kasmah one of the lab assisstants the old one had passed away today at 4 am may Allah blessed here soul and al Fatihah for her. to tell you the truth.. I, worried,sad dissapointed and god know what... its just I don't have anybody to tell.... hope for the best prepare for the worst that what i all was tell my students and now it my turn to fase this ordeal..I just hope I'm strong enough for this... till then hastalavista baby..

3 comments:

  1. be strong sir. .
    i know u can do it
    huhu
    btw nk gtau rtu sy xdpt offer kn, so minx rayuan n dpt dkt UPM kos major bio

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu...sir...hopefully ur sayang sembuh a.s.a.p..
    meh sme2 doakan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..
    Be strong Sir.. All of us will pray for her..
    I hope she'll be fine..
    InsyaAllah..

    ReplyDelete