Sunday 20 December 2009

a note of gratitude

Salam sejahtera keatas kamu pembaca

first and foremost it was a great feast for the family last saturday.. I had a great time seeing people coming to my house.. friends form near and afar came, friends from recent days as well as ancient time came .. I loved and cherished every moment ..to all my friends who came thank you.. Azraai, Rizal, Fizee, Mizi, Sam, and many more to say and listed down. To all who didn't turn up no worries do come my house is always open for you.. above all.. I would like to thank John Keliwon aka Jenglot.. sebab dlm ramai2 faci dia yg sampai.. yg lain .....mungkin sibuk kot....well yg I tau Bob baru bangun.. zaini hmmm...along? ... dan ramai lagi la.. dtg la jgn la segan...anyway now it is officially officiated that I'm once again be a serembanian.. till then...adios asta lavista baby..

1 comment:

  1. hak2...bos...sori manyak2 bos..wa talak datang itu open house...
    insyaallah lau ader peluang wa latang woo...
    jgn marah2 tau bos...huhu

    ReplyDelete