Sunday 23 August 2009

pose pose pose

Salam Sejahtera kepada kamu pembaca....

before I go on I would like to wish all of you Selamat menyambut Ramadhan.. moga-moga dapat berpuasa penuh dan lebih lebih lah merebut pahala di bulan ramadhan ini.. okay thanks Along and MJ for the present and for coming to the house to see Naufal. Its been two days of fasting and I'm learning a lot from it... of course being a dad is not making it easier esspecially if you had to look after the family.. now I will have no complains if my sayang naggs at me when I'm late for my Sahur for the past three days I had to wake up at 4 to cook the and prepare the food for the day.then i had to wake kakak up for sahur.. then the listgo on and on and on... another thing that made me go wow is kakak she will complete her puasa for three days this evening.. even I didn't get to puasa full when I was her age.. but she is strong but being kids she would like to have all teh food in the bazaar .. Naufal is getting better each day and he's jaundice too seem to be less. can't wait to see him grow bigger..he still quite small you know.. but time will tell.. anyway I hope you'll enjoy your puasa and have fun this blessed month.. for Basri.. kalau makan tu.. hehehe.. apa apa hal pun Chelsea gak power...

3 comments:

  1. errr....sir...
    npe nama saya naik di situ?????
    hahaha...damn la chelsea...awl2 season je kot ok...
    ahahaha...
    ape2 pon sir slamat bpuasa ek...
    klu nak minum sirap tu time siang ari tu...
    cover2 la...hahaha...cgu faizal pesan nak minum ajak dier...
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu sudah semestinye Bas cgu faizal pun kt dulu teringat masa Bas kat sini sama2 minum bandung opps heheh apa2 hal Chelsea gak power hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh...sy ader minum bandung ngn dier ek...
    yg mane ek...
    ooo yg sir bancuh tu ek...
    hahahahah...
    adoi...

    ReplyDelete