Tuesday 11 August 2009

A Rollercoaster Life

Salam Sejahtera wahai Pembaca

After been out from the hospital for 4 days my boy Naufal had to be admitted back for he got jaundice thats kuning for you who do not know. its been tough for us these few weeks as it had been a rollercoaster ride for us. I cannot describe how the feeling was because its all mixed up at times you'll be happy then suddenly things happened that switch you to anger or fear so sometimes i tend to be forgetful putting things or doing things. I be flat by 10 because of exhaustion then in the morning I had to rush an extra mile to make things functional aas usual.. the bigger sisters were acting like they never being given attention before and sometimes they were the victims of anger....i pity them ... from the begining it was a rolllercoaster ride for me and its tough.. yet I had to endure it and I know somehow things will be better eventually. and i hope and pray that it will come soon.. amin

2 comments:

  1. Slm.. Mr Syah, we'll pray for your son.. Hope he'll get better ASAP..
    Hope your emotions will get better also..
    This is what we call life..
    Until later, take K!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ogy say i heard you join in the army?

    ReplyDelete