Thursday 18 June 2009

Salam sejahtera keatas kamu pembaca,
Before I start I would like to congratulate all my 09/10 faci's that have got their results of which university they will be enrolled to next week. to my beloved fafau, lan, atok- uitm- business, mak pengantin,fadhil,apak- utm, rahim, shamirul, fazli - upm,Jenlot ku sayang, along, ogy, abgkhai(georgian cam bagussss)- umt,johanna, syamira, izzah- unimasssss. and last but not least my cute little bunny Izzatie- um. all the best to you all.
I 'am glad everything went smoothly without any uneventful incident. i would like to thank every facis of mine of the wonderful time we had for the past 6 or so days ago. i will cherish all the moments together. I had to attend a meeting for another program next week. wow this will be a new challenge for me... handling the new JPP... ha ha at last I am here and i will make the difference you'll see........

3 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum..
    sedih benar sy ni x dpt fllw MPPB PDT..
    insyallah ad rezeki sy fllw PST next year..
    sy nk ksik tau sy dpt d UNIMAS alhamdulillah dpt perubatan d sana..
    harap cikgu doakn kejayaan sy d sana..
    insyallah ad rezeki kta jmpa lgi..
    gud luck dgn program terbaru.. sy akn try fllw ths blog to keep update of wht hppen in kmns as long as i cn..
    hopefully ckgu trus actv d sini..
    salam..

    truly,
    muhammad najmi na'imullah rahim (ex-kmns 08/09)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a cute name:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. slm.. Sir akan handle JPP? Good luck!!
    Just wanna say - back then, it was really fun. You're really fun 2 be with.. Thank you very much for all the supports.. Wish me luck! Wish you all the best..
    -ogy~ si kuat makan~

    ReplyDelete