Tuesday 23 June 2009

things come and go

Salam Sejahtera Keatas Kamu Pembaca

I did not have the time to add in yesterday too many things to do yet so little time. argon came by just the other day and yesterday as well to get the certs for those who did take theirs maybe she willl distribute it today at mid valley. they have planned to meet up there. I just wanna say that I want to join in too but ..... work is work... any way.. I am very happy for the much long awaited had come by... finally I got the keys to my house.... my house... at last... so the plan is on.. by november I'll be moving out from the college. just then i'll be travelling back and forth from Seremban... I'm comin' home... this boy's comin' home...so to my friends... facees, students.. wait for my invitation for house warming in december kay... do come i insist... any way got to go to get the keys from the developer and then you'll see the pics afterwards...

5 comments:

  1. yey!!!.. sir dah dapat umah!!.. hek3.. baca doa bebanyak... keh3... waiting untuk invitation!!.. hehehe.. meh ramai2 g umah sir!!.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohoo...
    sir gets a new house...
    facees lets go serang...!!!
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. waa.. bestnyer.. xsabar nak g umah sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah~
    mari serang ruma sir
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete