Monday 22 June 2009

WHAT A DAY

Salam Sejahtera keatas kamu wahai Pembaca

Today started with the much awaited rain but the time was early in the morning.. any way its fine with me as long as it rains.. then the class... hah I got two newbies joining in from the dissolved f7's then came the presentation replacing Hj. Amin.. and its on for me to lead the JPP camping... My break can at three where my love came back and we had the cool iceblended at cafe A.. to those who just left the college or the super senior.. cafe A now is selling cool ice blended and they serve hot food after three too.. you should be here.. anyway came by taman guru with the kids and Lynn... before I goot home someone came by ..and at last we straight things off.. and yes we came to our terms so skang nie level la but I'm still waiting for the actual person to give a call... that would be an upmost appropriate right ..don't you think? anyway I'm cooled off now there is no use to hold grudge untill the end of time.. its just liker cancer dude.. it'll eats you up from the inside. don't worry you've have forgiven my sons and daughters.. just give a call to chat.. that would be nice.. yes.. what a day for me.... hope it will be your too.

3 comments:

  1. ooooo.. agak la sir.. mc exshauted je.. hehehe.. by the way.. all the best in handling the new JPP hope they will be not much of a trouble to u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?? tak adil!! Time ktrg xde pown ice blended ke blender ker..
    Saje nak suro ktorang sumer balik KMNS ar 2..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup2. . da rase the ice blended time mppb pdt rtu
    not bad la. .
    ;p
    unfair btol time kitorg xde jual

    ReplyDelete